Let’s be honest…I’m not too “linked in” to the blogger community to be tagged in something like this. But I did read it on a friends blog and felt like putting it on mine. I haven’t had too much to write about lately….so….
- I was sicker than a dog with asthma, but was stubbornly trying to work around the house because I had just spent a week in bed.
- I edited photos from my first studio photo session!
- I watched M*A*S*H in my parents office at lunchtime. But I do that every day of the week that I”m not working.
- I plan on doing more editing.
- I will clean my house that got ignored while I was sick.
- I will bake some bread. Mmm. And cookies. Mmmmmmm.
5 snacks I enjoy:
- Pain d’epi (Homemade bread. When it’s fresh out of the oven)
- Chips and Salsa. Anytime. All the time.
- Coffee & Penguins. (Not the bird. The English cookie)
- Baldersons 6 year aged cheddar with rainforest crisps.
- Vanilla Rooibis Tea from T in Vancouver
- My Cat Bigsby. Seriously. He talks. Wanna hear what he sounds like?
5 Things I Would Do With $1,000,000:
- Go back to England.
- Pay off what I owe from when I last went to England.
- Buy a new camera. (Canon 5D Mark II) And lots of camera toys.
- Buy an iPad. I can’t even contain my excitement for this thing. iWant.
- Build/refurbish a nice small energy efficient house close to Vancouver, but still on some property.
(Yes, all my things with money are selfish. Get over it.)
5 Locations I Would Like To Run Away To:
- England. (Did I say that already?)
- Eastern Europe. (We did Hungary, and I want to see more.)
- Turkey. (Didn’t see enough the first time)
- The Mediterranean. (Loved Greece. But I’m miffed that we didn’t get around to Italy. I will see it one day.)
- New York. (Interested in seeing some world famous land marks.)
5 Bad Habits I Have:
- Re-adjusting my back. Apparently chiropractors don’t like that.
- Eating cookies when I shouldn’t.
- Working when I shouldn’t. (I try to give myself certain hours, but sometimes it just feels right to do my work at midnight.)
- Smothering my cat with too much love until he bites me. I can’t not do it. He’s so soft and squishy, I’ve got to hold him. Apparently he doesn’t like this. Apparently it’s not very good to treat your cat like that.
- Biting my lips. Lipstick and me will never be good friends.
6 Things I Love Doing:
- Being a photo taker. I love it. I love it. I love it. But sometimes, I don’t love that it’s so popular.
- Making artisan bread. And I bet you would love to eat it.
- Sewing from scratch. I’m not good at it, bit I still love it.
- Imagining that I live on the Starship Enterprise. Yes, that’s right.
- Making fancy desserts. Mmm.
- Refurbishing things. I love buying old furniture, or decor and making it look new.
5 Things I Most Likely Will Never Wear:
- Crocs = Eternal Damnation in Fashion Hell
- A jacket that is made out of nylon. More specifically, any sort of “weather-proof” jacket. Poo on those. They are ugly.
- Those running shoes with all the weird meshy bits that are all futuristic looking. The closest thing I will get to a running shoe is a puma.
- Purple lipstick. Nope. I got over that phase in grade 8.
- Booty Shorts. I’m pretty sure no one wants to see that.
5 Movies I Like:
- O Brother Where Art Thou?
- Singin’ in the Rain
- Love, Actually
- Harry Potter. All of them. (That counts as one, right?)
- Pride & Prejudice (The BBC Production)
And sooo many more…
5 Famous People I Would Like To Meet:
- Patrick Stewart. I almost did in England. I was in the same city. Standing at the box office where he was doing a seminar. I probably breathed the same air. And Dave said, “No, we have to go to a conference.” *sigh*.
- Bing Crosby. I just want to hear his voice.
- William Shatner. Somehow, I think he would be a hoot to meet.
- Nigel Barker (Ok. Yes, I watch America’s Next Top Model online. I think he would have some valuable insight into the fashion photography world.)
- Any one of the original Monty Python cast. Although their huge personalities I think it would be intimidating and overwhelming.
5 Biggest Joys At The Moment:
- My Studio. Can’t wait to use it.
- My new found love of cooking and baking.
- Watching Star Trek TNG every night with Dave.
- Living in my own house.
- My schedule that allows me to spend time with/do all the above.
5 Favorite Toys:
- My camera
- My baking stone.
- My french press coffee maker (seriously, who needs an electric one? Anyone want to buy our fancy starbucks coffee maker?)
- My couch/bed that I just bought off of craigslist (can that be a toy?)
- My brand-new sewing machine that my sister-in-law is “storing” at my house.